Training and Tools
Knowledge and Education
IFS recognizes the need for companies to offer training for their employees. You have options to receive online education through the IFS recognized Training Centres.
IFS Training Centres
The IFS Training Centres offer in-person, online courses and exclusive on-site sessions. The on-site sessions work well to train your entire implementation team and discuss your unique business processes.
Training centres offer a variety of options to give companies training on the IFS PACsecure Standard and IFS Global Markets PACsecure Program. Group training, individual online, and on-site courses are also available.
On-site training, tailored to meet the specific needs of your operation, provides the opportunity to openly discuss your unique processes while tapping into the knowledge of experts.
If you do not see what you are looking for, CONTACT US and we will point you in the right direction.
VIDEO - What's New in IFS PACsecure version 2
IFS offers the following IFS PACsecure Standard downloadable resource materials to help guide you through the process of implementation.
Version 2 Documents
- IFS PACsecure V2 Standard (English)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Standard (French)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Standard (German)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Standard (Italian)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Standard (Spanish)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (English)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (French)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (German)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (Italian)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (Polish)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Doctrine (Spanish)
- IFS PACsecure V2 Fact Sheet
- IFS PACsecure What's New in V2 Fact Sheet
- IFS PACsecure version 2 Product Examples Chart
- IFS Scoring System - new for V2
- Comparison checklist V1.1. to V2
- Internal Audit checklist V2
- Product Safety Culture
- IFS Pest Control Guideline
- IFS Guideline for an Effective Foreign Body Management
- IFS Product Fraud Mitigation
- Good Assessment Practices Guideline
- Unannounced IFS Assessments
- FAQ Unannounced Audits
- Guidance on Crisis Management concerning COVID-19
- FAQ for Certified Businesses regarding COVID-19