For Certification Bodies
Join IFS and benefit from our global reach, support services, tools, and training.
How to qualify IFS PACsecure auditors
IFS has specific requirements for auditors, which include education, audit experience, food hygiene training, language, and specific and practical knowledge within the product scope.
expand Your Services
The demand for IFS PACsecure certification is growing. Companies are looking for expertise and training services to help them navigate the implementation process.
Become a Recognized IFS Training Provider
The IFS Academy offers a variety of training sessions for industry. In order to offer this service worldwide, the IFS cooperate with Training Providers. You can expand your services by becoming a recognized IFS Training Center and take advantage of the increasing demand for IFS courses.
- Listing as IFS Training Provider
- Recognized Trainers are visible
- Link on the IFS Website to your upcoming training
- Marketing material for branding
- Introduction course from the training developer
- Direct contact to IFS and IFS Experts
- Large training portfolio
- Up-to-date and structured material
- Material can be adapted to the individual market needs
- Training in pptx format, easy to edit and translate
- Licensed training material